I always encourage my followers and subscribers to ask questions because I love to offer help and advice wherever I can. When I “founded” Dutch Pilot Girl I answered questions individually but the amount of similar questions rose quite quickly and it started to become sort of a day job to answer all of them. I had to come up with a more efficient way to answer all of your questions… Questions & Answers articles and videos were the answer! To keep those organized and easily accessible I created this section.
The questions I answer in the articles and videos below came from Instagram, Youtube, Facebook and email. Questions in the comments on this website I still answer individually.
Questions & Answers – Part 1
In Q&A part 1 I answer questions from Instagram followers.
- What was the spread in your Type Rating group between modular and integrated training?
- I just saw your video of your first solo flight, how old were you at that time?
- Which plane is better for learning how to fly? And which one is easier to fly? The Cessna 152 or Diamond 40?
Questions & Answers – Part 2
In Q&A part 2 I answer questions from my Youtube Channel subscribers.
- Why are you wearing epaulettes during training?
- Am I too old to become an airline pilot?
- How expensive is it to become an airline pilot?
- How did you finance the pilot training?
Questions & Answers – Part 3
In Q&A part 3 I answer questions from my Instagram followers and email.
- Are you allowed to wear jewelry while on duty?
- What were your responsibilities while you were working at the simulator company?
- Do you sing?
- Do you get leaves? Do you get to go on vacation? How many days do you work per month?
Questions & Answers – Part 4
In Q&A part 4 I answer questions from my Instagram followers and email.
- Have you had a turnaround time of less than 25 minutes?
- What is it like to fly a twin engine plane with just one working engine?
- Can planes land automatically?
- Do you need to have experience with an airport before flying there?
Do you have questions of your own that weren’t already answered? Please feel free to contact me directly or use the comment feature on this website. I am glad to be of assistance, it is my way of thanking everyone for their interest and support.